Home > RAMRush > RAMRush Supports Multi-Language Now

RAMRush Supports Multi-Language Now

August 20th, 2009 Leave a comment Go to comments

RAMRush 1.0.5.817 has been released. It supports multi-language interface now. You could download it here.

How to use the language pack of RAMRush?

1) Download the language pack you need here: http://www.fcleaner.com/ramrushlang
2) Save it to the folder you have installed RAMRush, restart RAMRush and select the language you want to use in options window; or use the Browse button (…) in options window to select the language file you want to load

ramrush-multilang

We have fixed a CPU usage bug in Windows 7 x64, and changed the default color settings in this version. Enjoy!

ramrush-color

PS: We thank all language pack authors 🙂
PS2: Double-click the form title or right-click it, you will see the menu, it is very useful in Windows 7.

1. Warrior
    September 2nd, 2009 at 04:42 | #1

Please, I need cyrrilic symbols support in Options window, I can`t translate RAMRush to Ukrainian & Russian languages.

2. Carlos B.
    September 4th, 2009 at 12:39 | #2

Hi. I have installed RAMRUSH and it’s working quite well for RAM memory but the grafics of CPU shows nothing. I’m using Windows XP SP3. Could you tell me how to fix this problem ?
    Thanks.

3. September 5th, 2009 at 06:40 | #3

Hi, we have tested RAMRush on XP SP3 machine, and it works fine in our test machines. Could you send a screenshot of this problem to our feedback email box? So that we could have a look at what is wrong. Thank you.

4. September 5th, 2009 at 06:42 | #4

I have sent this issue to our developers to fix it in the next version. Thank you for your feedback.

5. Hin
    September 7th, 2009 at 11:54 | #5

Now RAMRush can multi-language ,it’s very good !!
    But when the the windows restart, RAMRush will turn back in English language.
    Hope the new version can save the language select option.
    When RAMRush restart again, it will load that language first.
    Then if the lang file not exist, load back in English .

6. September 7th, 2009 at 13:17 | #6

@Hin
    RAMRush has saved the language settings. And when Windows restarts, RAMRush also can load the language pack you have saved. I just do a test in XP SP3 and it works OK.

7. Hin
    September 8th, 2009 at 00:11 | #7

@Mike
    I can’t. I’m using windows 7. I changed into Traditional Chinese and restart.
    It load back Engliah version.

8. September 8th, 2009 at 09:57 | #8

@Hin
    I have made a test in Win7 x86, and you are right. If you use auto start RAMRush with Windows, the language pack will not be loaded correctly. This may be a bug, we will fix it later. Thank you.

9. Larry
    September 14th, 2009 at 10:15 | #9

What setting do I need to disable to prevent FC from deleting (changing to Windows default file/folder icon)all the Firefox bookmarks icons? Thank You!

10. September 14th, 2009 at 18:41 | #10

Hi, I have sent this issue to our developers to have a look at what’s wrong. If we find the problem, we will fix it later.

11. Sergey
    September 29th, 2009 at 19:43 | #11

Please,
    I need Language Pack with Russian or Ukrainian!
    Thanks for your effective Utility Tool!
    Sergey

12. September 29th, 2009 at 21:42 | #12

Hi, you can download Russian pack here: http://www.fcleaner.com/downloads/ramrushlanguages/Russian.lng . More language packs could be found here: http://www.fcleaner.com/ramrush.htm#lang

13. Srayyih
    April 15th, 2017 at 16:44 | #13

Hi. Please the RAM in the laptop computer is 16 GB but the usage is 2.4 only and I used the fcleaner about the RAMRUSH but the problem still found. How can I use all value of the RAM. Thanks

14. April 17th, 2017 at 06:22 | #14

@Srayyih Please make sure you have installed a 64bit Windows system in your laptop.

1. No trackbacks yet.